The slim neck and wider nut are optional only for the Private Build where we build the guitar per your order. The Crossroads are made in bulk with standard specs and the slim neck or wider nut are not an option.
Articles in this section
- Where can I adjust the truss rod?
- Do you ship the Little Sister Crossroads to my country? What would be the shipping cost?
- Can I order my Little Sister Crossroads with a hard case instead of a gig-bag?
- What upgrades are available for the Little Sister Crossroads?
- What's the difference between the standard Crossroads bridge and the B&G solid-brass ABR?
- Can I choose the top for my Crossroads guitar?
- Do you use Maple veneer or any plywood in the Crossroads guitars?
- Can you do the slim neck or wider nut for the Little Sister Crossroads?
- Where is the Little Sister Crossroads manufactured?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy for the Little Sister Crossroads?