The Crossroads bridge is made out of a Zinc alloy, while the solid-brass bridge is carved out of a solid brass block. The solid-brass bridge weighs 15g more than the standard one, and the difference in tone is noticeable both acoustically and electrically. With the brass, there’s a marked increase in sparkling frequencies, note separation, twang, and sustain. We've gotten really good feedback from people who've chosen this upgrade, so we definitely recommend it to anyone who's considering it.
Articles in this section
- Where can I adjust the truss rod?
- Do you ship the Little Sister Crossroads to my country? What would be the shipping cost?
- What upgrades are available for the Little Sister Crossroads?
- What's the difference between the standard Crossroads bridge and the B&G solid-brass ABR?
- Can I choose the top for my Crossroads guitar?
- Do you use Maple veneer or any plywood in the Crossroads guitars?
- Can you do the slim neck or wider nut for the Little Sister Crossroads?
- Where is the Little Sister Crossroads manufactured?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy for the Little Sister Crossroads?