We don't ship out guitars with a Bigsby, but your local guitar tech can easily install it for you. However, this is not recommended due to the implications on the tone, sustain and tuning stability.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect in terms of communication/updates during the Private Build process?
- Where are the Private Build guitars made and where do they ship from?
- Do you ship to my country? What would be the shipping cost?
- How long does it take to get a Private Build guitar from the initial order?
- Do I have to pay taxes in my country to get the guitar?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Do you offer financing?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can I receive pictures of my guitar build process?
- How and when do I get to select my top?