While stainless steel wears much slower than nickel-silver, this fret material shifts the tone of the guitar to be too chimey. This is why we don't use stainless steel for the frets.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect in terms of communication/updates during the Private Build process?
- Where are the Private Build guitars made and where do they ship from?
- Do you ship to my country? What would be the shipping cost?
- How long does it take to get a Private Build guitar from the initial order?
- Do I have to pay taxes in my country to get the guitar?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Do you offer financing?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can I receive pictures of my guitar build process?
- How and when do I get to select my top?